- Spraying – Ceiling and walls in either emulsion paint or a harder wearing product.
- Steelwork – Painting any types of steelwork in either undercoat, gloss or eggshell using brushes or rollers.
- Intumescent Painting – Painting steelwork and in certain circumstances walls to achieve 30,60,90 or 120 minutes.
- Floor Painting – Painting of bare floors or existing floors using single pack or two pack floor paint depending on the environment.
- Exterior Painting – Cladding and trims using eggshell paints or cladding paint depending on clients specification.
- Safety Painting – Yellow hatching in floor paint, walkways, also pipe line indentification and safety colours to conform to BS1710:95.
- Offices in warehouses – We can co-ordinate works to have these done at the same time as any factory or industrial space.
- End of tenancy works – We can carry out any works to help you adhere to your lease upon the end of your tenancy.
At Halls, we take pride in delivering work of the highest quality on each and every project. Our technical capability, experience and understanding are second to none, and we always assess each job individually in order to ensure that it is tailored to meet your specific requirements.