Specialists in Factory & Warehouse Painting Services – Industrial Painting & Decorating
- End of tenancy contract painting
- Industrial units
- Property management companies
- Painting, interior & exterior
- Full decoration service
- Building & remedial works
End of tenancy works – Factory & Warehouse Painting Services – We can carry out any works to help you adhere to your lease upon the end of your tenancy. At Halls, we take pride in delivering work of the highest quality on each and every project. Our technical capability, experience and understanding are second to none, and we always assess each job individually in order to ensure that it is tailored to meet your specific requirements. We understand the importance of every working hour, which is why we offer flexible hours and are willing to work towards tight deadlines. Our team of highly experienced and skilled painters & decorators are able to re-decorate your commercials, property warehouse unit, factory or offices and get them ready on time and within budget ready for your new tenant to move in.
- Spraying – Ceiling and walls in either emulsion paint or a harder wearing product.
- Steelwork – Painting any types of steelwork in either undercoat, gloss or eggshell using brushes or rollers.
- Intumescent Painting – Painting steelwork and in certain circumstances walls to achieve 30,60,90 or 120 minutes.
- Floor Painting – Painting of bare floors or existing floors using single pack or two pack floor paint depending on the environment.
- Exterior Painting – Cladding and trims using eggshell paints or cladding paint depending on clients specification.
- Safety Painting – Yellow hatching in floor paint, walkways, also pipe line indentification and safety colours to conform to BS1710:95.
- Offices in warehouses – We can co-ordinate works to have these done at the same time as any factory or industrial space.
- End of tenancy works – We can carry out any works to help you adhere to your lease upon the end of your tenancy
Health & Safety – Halls Decorators work with strong emphasis on Health & Safety – having CSCS, IPAF, PASMA, SSSTS certificated and CHAS Accreditations you can be assured that you are hiring the most competent tradesmen for the job.