Storage Centres Painters and Decorators
Halls Painters & Decorating Contractors are the leading Storage Centre painting and decorating experts. We have over 40 years of experience in industrial and commercial decorating we have built a range of satisfied customers who are more than happy to recommend our services.
Based in Halifax, but also covering Greater Manchester, Wakefield, Leeds, Bradford, Sheffield & Yorkshire.
Halls Decorators are proud of the reputation we have built over the years, and we understand the importance of strong relationships with our customers.
Providing a clean and attractive storage centre is essential if you want to keep your customers using your facility. There are few ways to deter people from storing their belongings at your facility more effectively than neglecting to maintain the space correctly. Here at Halls Decorators, our professional team of storage centres painters and decorators can deliver industry-leading refurbishment and design services to all kinds of storage facilities.
More and more people are choosing to rely on self-storage units for a whole host of reasons, from running out of space at home to desiring higher levels of security. The last thing you want to do is turn customers away thanks to a low-quality painting and decorating service which looks both unclean and unsafe.
Why Are Storage Centres Painters and Decorators So Important?
When a potential customer is deciding whether they want to store their belongings in your storage centre, they will be looking for a range of different features. When they walk around your facility, customers want to see:
- Security – It is important that your customers know their belongings will be safe and secure in your property. Without visible locks and other security measures, your customers may believe that there is little protecting their valuables.
- Cleanliness – If your storage centre’s painting and decorating is out-of-date or has been left to grow dirty-looking over the years, this can be a major red flag to your customers. It is important that you do everything in your power to keep your storage spaces well-maintained, including regular cleaning of public areas and empty lots.
- Clean Painting and Decorating – It is also important that your storage facility has been decorated to a high standard. It is all about inspiring confidence in your potential customers. They need to be able to trust that your team will offer their belongings high-levels of protection. A clean paintjob can work wonders when convincing people that you are a reliable, trust-worthy business.
Why Do People Use Storage Centres?
There is a variety of reasons why people might choose to take advantage of storage centres in the UK. Some of the most common users of these facilities are:
- Students – Whenever a student finishes university or goes home for the summer, they might be forced to leave their property in a storage unit. This is either due to them moving to a new house or simply because their parents don’t have the space to fit all their belongings over the summer months.
- Moving to a New House – Moving to a new house can be fairly stressful, particularly if the days don’t work out perfectly. Many people will be forced to leave some or all of their belongings in a storage unit until the move is completed.
- Renovations – If any property is undergoing renovation work, it can be difficult to find somewhere to store the belongings from the affected rooms. Thanks to storage units, people can remove the belongings from their home until the renovations have completed.
Halls Decorator are fully accredited, and fully insured painting and decorating contractors covering all Commercial & Industrial Sectors. For more information on our services, please visit one of the relevant pages below or call us today on: 0800 567 7959
Health & Safety Halls Decorating & Painting Contractors Ltd work with strong emphasis on Health & Safety – having CSCS, IPAF, PASMA, SSSTS certificated and CHAS Accreditations you can be assured that you are hiring the most competent tradesmen for the job.
Quick Enquiry Form!